- Investing involves risk, including risk of loss.
- The Fidelity Bloom App is designed to help with your saving and spending behaviors through your Save and Spend accounts, which are brokerage accounts covered by SIPC insurance. They are not bank accounts and therefore are not covered by FDIC insurance.
- Fidelity Investments, Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC and University of Kentucky are independent entities and not legally affiliated.
- Brokerage services provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC.
- Fidelity now offers the Fidelity ZERO Extended Market Index Fund (FZIPX), Fidelity ZERO Large Cap Index Fund (FNILX), Fidelity ZERO Total Market Index Fund (FZROX), and Fidelity ZERO International Index Fund (FZILX) available to individual retail investors who purchase their shares through a Fidelity brokerage account.